Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge



COMPLETED

My post for Royal Review's Historical Fiction Reading Challenge. Since I completed the Curious level at the end of June, I'm going to step it up to the Fascinated level - 6 books.

1. Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran
2. Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure by Allan Richard Shickman
3. Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country by Allan Richard Shickman
4. Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
5. Traitor by Gudrun Pausewang
6. The Sorcerer of Sainte Felice by Ann Finnin

2 comments:

MissA said...

I need to read Michelle Moran's books! Not sure which one to start with, since they all seem to be good :)

M.A.D. said...

I've thought the same thing - I've got the Heretic's Daughter waiting on me, but I've wondered if there is any particular order Michelle's books should be read in? Or are they all 'stand alones'?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.