Saturday, December 26, 2009

Freaky Friday :|: 43 (A Day Late)

Do you blame me? Oh well . . .


Title: Second Sight
Author: Sinclair Smith
Published: April 1996
Publisher: Scholastic, Inc.
Summary:
Grayson was blind, but thanks to an operation, she can now see. However, deadly visions of a murder begin to appear before her and it feels as if she is at the scene of the crime. Something doesn't quite add up and then Grayson realizes that she has seen more than one murder. (from fantasticfiction.co.uk)
Well that's interesting. Not sure how I feel about it, just on a premise level. I don't know how horror it is but it's definitely mystery. But I guess that can be scary too. Still, considering the other books, it would be worth a shot, I think.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.