Saturday, June 23, 2012

I'm in PW!


That's me, second from the left.  One of my fellow YAckers was scrolling through the Children's Books at BEA in Photos page and brought this particular snapshot to my attention.  This particular shot is either from Andrew Karre (the Lab's resident mad scientist) or Lindsey Matvick (the marketing maven extraordinaire).  I can't remember who was standing where so I know it was one of them.  This was our little breakfast with Tessa Gratton (immediate right of me), Brenna Yovanoff (right of her), Maggie Stiefvater (over to the right again) and Meg Spooner (the tall one) and a small bunch of awesome bloggers nomming on tasty food stuffs.  Good times were had by all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.