Sunday, June 10, 2012

Added to the Pile + 112

Without a doubt the BEA edition.  I haven't received or acquired any other books within the past few weeks except for what I snagged at BEA.  While I ended up with a lot of books some of them weren't for me so this is the final pile that's getting added to my ever-growing TBR pile.  Lucky for me some of these titles were already on there in some form or another.  But I've still got a hefty haul.


ISLE OF NIGHT by Veronica Wolff (I have the sequel and I've wanted the first to check it out so hooray!  This one came in the Penguin tote at the Bridging the Gap panel at the New York Public Library)
CARNIVAL OF SOULS by Melissa Marr (stood in a nice long in-booth signing line for this one at HarperCollins)
THE FARM by Emily McKay (this one was up for grabs at the Penguin panel)
SHADOWS by Ilsa J. Bick (OMFGBBQ!!! lucky grab from the Egmont booth)
CREWEL by Gennifer Albin (in the right place at the right time at the Macmillan booth)
RED RAIN by RL Stine (much circling but ultimately a nice short signing line at Simon & Schuster)
RAYVEN'S AWAKENING by Sherri L. King (booth grab from Ellora's Cave)
FALLING KINGDOMS by Morgan Rhodes (a meticulously timed Penguin booth grab)
THE SPINDLERS by Lauren Oliver (a luckily-timed booth grab at HarperCollins)
ALBERT ADELAIDE by Howard Anderson (an intriguing grab from Grand Central Publishing/Hachette, first the cover and then the blurb totally sucked me in)
THE DIVINERS by Libba Bray (another luckily-timed booth grab, this time at Little, Brown)
THE VENICE CONSPIRACY by Sam Christer (a random booth grab from Overlook Press)
ANGELFALL by Susan Ee (random booth grab from Amazon Publishing)
FOUR SECRETS by Margaret Willey (gift bag from the Carolrhoda Lab breakfast, already in my pile)
SKYLARK by Meagan Spooner (gift bag from the Carolrhoda Lab breakfast, already in my pile)
THE CURIOSITIES by Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton and Brenna Yovanoff (gift bag from the Carolrhoda Lab breakfast, already in my pile)
THE BEST NEW YOUNG ADULT PARANORMAL READS featuring samples of Chloe Neill, Gwen Hayes, Rachel Caine, Deborah Cooke, Mari Mancusi, Veronica Wolff and Joan Frances Turner (a sampler book from the Penguin panel)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.