Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Thanks to Sinn over at Sinnful Books, I've been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you so much! So what do I have to do for this one?

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

How about I do one and two and we call it even? If you would like an award, by all means take this one for yourself (really, I can't stand doing that but my need to be lazy greatly overwhelms my need to start linking so there you have it). In all honesty, my memory sucks so bad unless you're really ingrained in there, I can't remember if I've newly discovered you or not. I think a lot of things I come across are newly discovered.

My seven things -

1. I'm getting my pistol carry permit and for someone that's only been shooting a few weeks, I'd say I'm pretty decent at it (depending on the gun, if it's a .357 in an alloy frame, it'll just destroy my hand and I'll be crying by the end of the session). No. That's not a joke.

2. People that don't say 'thank you' when you hold the door open for them make me want to lose my shit.

3. Political correctness is one of my biggest pet peeves.

4. I'm a firm believer that vegetarianism and veganism will be mankind's ultimate downfall in the coming ice age. And I can support this theory.

5. My first memorable experience with religion was when I was 6 and my dad told me a confessional was a black hole. Wherein my mom smacked him upside the head and started swearing at him. In a church.

6. I do Zumba.

7. Teavana tea makes my day happy. Particularly Peach Momotaro, Strawberry Mazuki, Honeybush Vanilla and Imperial Acai Blueberry. Kind of contradicts the gun thing, doesn't it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.