Friday, February 11, 2011

Freaky Friday :|: 97


Title: H is for Haunting, HAUNTS #1
Author: Celia Rees
Published: 1998
Publisher: Hodder General Publishing Division
Pages: 136
Summary:
It's Midsummer's Eve, just before dusk. Davey, Kate, Elinor and Tom embark on the city's ghost tour. It becomes an unforgettable journey back and forth in time, crossing an unknown, terrifying threshhold. (from fantasticfiction.co.uk)
Sounds intriguing. I couldn't find anything other than that about it but I might just read it. After I make a nominal dent in my TBR pile. Has to be after.

1 comment:

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your blog. If you're short on trolls, I know a couple I could send your way.
Ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.