Friday, June 25, 2010

Freaky Friday :|: 69


Title: Heart of Valor
Author: LJ Smith
Published: March 1994
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Pages: 236
Summary:
A very ordinary day in the lives of the four Hodges-Bradley children takes on frightening dimensions in the aftermath of what seems like a typical California earthquake. A year and a half has passed since the great sorceress Morgana Shee, with the children's help, closed the last gateway to the Wildworld, a shimmering parallel universe of legend and danger. (from bn.com)
Eep! Has hints of my own manuscript. Dammit, lack of original ideas! And I've never even read this. Not sure I want to, either. Has anyone read these?

1 comment:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I haven't read this, but it looks great! Thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.