Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Share the Blog Love

I'm usually about 5 minutes behind the times so I'm a little late in getting to this but better late than never, right? Aubrey over at My Pile of Books named me as one of (I'm sure many more than!) 3 blogs she loved and I was so honored! I still am! So I'm paying it forward. This was actually part of a readathon set of activities but I'm carrying it on anyway. Why not? :) Kate over at The Neverending Shelf is the originator of this one so when Mr. Linky's mentioned, head on over to her site to post your links if you want to participate!

Here's what needs to be done -
  • Create a post sharing with us 3 blogs that you love. They can be new, old, or just underappreciated.
  • Your post should include the blog's title, url link, and a small blurb about why you enjoy this blog so much.
  • Leave link to your post in Mr. Linky so that we can all see your picks. And hopefully, we can all discover a few news blogs that we did not know about.
My three are -

Dannie at Opinionated? Me?

I love her voice and I wish I had her strength when I was her age to say what she says now. I admire her for not being afraid to speak her mind. It took me years to come out of my shell and be able to do that so I look up to her seeing that she's already there. She has a confidence that I envy.

Nicole at WORD for Teens

This was probably one of the first blogs I followed when I started book blogging and I've hung onto it ever since. It's kind of like my security blankie. I'm just comforted to know it's there. She offers such great content that's neither overwhelming nor scant and I consider it one of the best YA book blogs on the internet. From excellent reviews to thought-provoking discussion posts, this is a blog that other bloggers should emulate.

Ari at Reading In Color

I admire Ari for showcasing books in the YA book world that we probably wouldn't otherwise know about. I admire her for standing up for what she believes in and never backing down until she feels that the situation's been dealt with to her liking. I thank her for providing us with an amazing voice that's unrivaled anywhere else.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*is smiling like there's no tomorrow* You just made my day. -dances around happily- Especially as your blog is in my top three. Eek! *smilesmilesmile*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deltay said...

Great features, *hops to check them out*

Donna (Bites) said...

:) You're awesome, Nicole! You totally deserve it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.