Saturday, March 27, 2010

80s Awesomeness! ~ 56

Billy Idol!!!


Aside from the fact that he's a giant bucket of sex, Billy Idol made some kick ass rock/punk music back in the 80s (and is still doing it today). From 'Dancing With Myself' to 'Cradle of Love' to 'Rebel Yell,' Billy was always rocking out with that signature sneer. Some may compare it to Elvis's trademark lip curl, but when it's paired with bleach blonde spikes and head-to-toe leather, it's like comparing apples and computers.



Dancing With Myself

Billy Idol | MySpace Music Videos

3 comments:

Erin said...

Rebel Yell is one of my favorite songs of all time! And Elvis wishes he was that hot! :D

Jaydee Morgan said...

I remember when I lusted after Billy Idol (man, does that age me or what)

Emily said...

I think White Wedding is still my all time favorite song :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.