Sunday, May 22, 2011

Last BEA ? Answered!

I have one lingering question in my spreadsheet and then you can consider questions closed for the year. Since pretty much everyone that's going to BEA is already there or on their way, not much of a point left now in keeping them open, is there? So here we go!

I have read some people saying that you should bring a rolling suitcase, bu BEA has clearly stated that no rolling suitcases are allowed inside of Javits, so I am kinda confused.

The Javits Center has bag check areas where you can check the intended massive suitcase. No, you can't bring it on the floor but you can go back to it while it's checked and drop stuff off throughout the day. That makes security seem kind of lax but it's a trust thing. I wouldn't worry about it. Plus it's a nice relief on your shoulders.

Have fun at BEA, everyone! And I hope to see some of you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.