Saturday, May 28, 2011

Armchair BEA Wrap-Up

This was a week that definitely zoomed on by. Is it really Saturday already?

I think because I split my time between Armchair BEA and BEA itself (and the lead-up
preparation to it), I didn't get to fully utilize all that is Armchair BEA, read: blog hopping. I posted with the best of them. I love me some discussion posts that unite the community but I'm afraid I don't think I fully utilized that due to time constraints.

I tried. I really did. There were a few blogs I reached out to and I tried to respond to all of the comments left on mine but I don't think I held up my end of the networking bargain like I should have. Because of that I think I failed a little. Not all the way. Just a little. It's something for me to work on, networking in general, and just getting myself out there to more blogs.

But I did meet new people and came across some great new blogs and for that I'm grateful. The ABEA organizers did a great job of bringing everything together and I hope it's even more fantabulous next year!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.