Saturday, October 9, 2010

80s Awesomeness! ~ 81


Oh yeah. You're looking at that right. That's crimped hair right there. And don't start denying. You know you did it. You know you had a crimper. I had a crimper. I did this horrible, horrible style to my hair. Who thought this was a good idea, by the way? As if all the teasing and blow drying and hair spraying wasn't bad enough, lets press our tresses between two searing hot metal plates to give it a jagged edge, tilled road look. Genius!

This is not to be confused with scrunching. Scrunching hair isn't bad. When your hair is curly, it's one of your style options. This is crimping. This is bad. Bad, bad, bad.


3 comments:

La Coccinelle said...

I had a crimper. Not a good look...

Marcie said...

I did this to my hair! LOL You're right, it's not a good look :)

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

Lmao you too. Haha oh those were the days. Thank god there over.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.