Thursday, October 14, 2010

Winners, a Search a YA App!

First, the winners of the signed copies of Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran -



Asenath and Jennelle S.!!!

Congratulations! I've already emailed you both. And a big thanks to everyone who entered!

Now, the search.

CALLING JENNELLE S.!!!

You have 48 hours to get back to me with your mailing address before I choose a new winner! So hurry up and get that to me!

Now, Teen Fire has released a new iPhone/iPod Touch app for one of their upcoming book releases!


A modern retelling of Dracula, iDrakula by Bekka Black is told in email, text message and voicemail format. And you can download the app for it and read it for yourself! Teen Fire is also giving away 5 codes to download the entire app for free (when you download for free now it's a lite version).

I took a chance and downloaded it to my Touch and while the app's really neat-looking and it's kind of cool to read Mina and Jonathan's text messages, I'm going to have to roll back to the classic on this one. I'm a big fan of the original so it's a little strange getting into the groove of 21st century Mina, Jonathan and Lucy. But it's definitely worth trying out. If you can download it, I'd recommend it!

3 comments:

Lydia Kang said...

Congrats to the winners!
I always loved the original Dracula. I hope this one is good too!

Kelly aka yllektra(I Work For Books) said...

Congrats to the winners1
Oh, I have already seen iDracula around and I'd been itching to try it!!
Hehe, maybe I will because I loved the original as well!

sablelexi said...

Oh wow, I thought I checked this site to see if I'd won and didn't see anything. I never got the email, not sure if I entered it wrong. If its too late, I understand, but if not I can send you my address if you give me your email. So sad that I missed this :(

jlynettes @ hotmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.