Sunday, August 1, 2010

Show A Little, Tell A Little

The lovely Jillian over at Random Ramblings has this great feature called Show and Tell where she rounds up a bunch of different book bloggers and gives them a chance to ramble a bit about their favorite book. And it includes photo evidence!

I feel honored that she asked me to join in the fun for round two so if you're interested, head on over to Random Ramblings and check out what my favorite book is. And be sure to check out everyone else's choices as well! I love finding new (or sometimes not new) books to read! As if my TBR pile isn't big enough.

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

I really liked that feature and seeing the photos of the bloggers. Congrats on being included!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.