Monday, August 30, 2010

Decorating Options

The closer I get to that final zero hour before I move out on my own, I'm thinking more and more about how I'd like to decorate my place. I'm really someone that leans more towards a more classic or older style look as opposed to a modern chair or sofa that looks more like a piece of artwork than anything functional. Suffice it to say, you won't be finding anything like this in my apartment any time soon -



This is more my bag -


Nice and comfy and functional. Plus I can't mix colors to save my life so my plan is to go neutral with the furniture and accent the hell out of it. That's pretty much the only way I can make my place NOT look like a box of Crayolas threw up in it.

So maybe this time around I'll review another CSN product and get to put it to good use in my new place! Here's hoping. I plan on buying quite a bit from CSN stores. They just have nice stuff and it's reasonably priced. You can't ask for much more than that!

5 comments:

Ellz said...

Hey you have excellent taste. I have a couch just like that. Great minds think alike.

Jillian said...

Nice and comfy would be mine too. After all the craziness going on outside the house, I'd want my place to be the most relaxing space for me! Neutrals work well if you're going for that mood! :)

Alexia561 said...

I like big comfy chairs that I can curl up in, but that round couch is a little too much. Have fun when it's finally time to start decorating!

Rhiannon Hart said...

Oh yay, moving out is so exciting! I was so impatient to get out of the family unit. Good luck on moving day, and have FUN.

Donna (Bites) said...

I like the puffiness of the second couch but the color is a little too camel for me. But I love sectionals. I have no idea why. Never had one in the house I grew up. The only person that I knew had one was the girls I grew up with that lived across the street. I guess it made an impression.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.