Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Creep Factor Index

Formerly Fright Fest, Creep Factor broadens my spooky horizons to cover not only horror movies but all things horrifying. Where Fright Fest focused solely on glorious horror films, Creep Factor will open the door to include not just movies but books, abandoned buildings, cemeteries and anything else that could set a particular ambiance for the Halloween times. If I'm short on posting material throughout the rest of the year, don't be surprised to see a Creep Factor post pop up. I love me some horror all year long.

I'll section out the posts according to topic so they're easier to browse through, with the older Fright Fest posts labeled accordingly. I won't change the tags for those posts; just add in the Creep Factor one for search ease.

Stories

Buildings
Movies

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.