Saturday, January 21, 2012

Titanic 100th Anniversary Reading Challenge



COMPLETED

Yup. I'm doing it. When Nicola at Back to Books posted on one of my reviews about her challenge, I just couldn't pass it up. I have a few in the queue to review as it is and I already have two I can add to the list. I'll be working on the Take a Plunge level of reading/watching 6 Titanic-related books/movies. Most of mine will be books but I'm a sucker for the Leo/Kate movie. And really anything Titanic.

1. 101 THINGS YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW ABOUT THE TITANIC . . . BUT DIDN'T! by Tim Maltin
2. RETURN TO TITANIC: TIME VOYAGE, BOOK 1 by Steve Brezenoff
3. TITANIC: DISASTER AT SEA by Philip Wilkinson
4. ESCAPING TITANIC by Marybeth Lorbiecki, illustrated by Kory S. Heinzen
5. TITANIC: THE LONG NIGHT by Diane Hoh
6. DISTANT WAVES by Suzanne Weyn
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.