Sunday, December 26, 2010

Added to the Pile + 60

Thanks to the holidays, my pile is toppling. Not that I'm really complaining, but I am about six seconds from having a book-induced panic attack.

From BookMooch -


And while I need more books like I need my arm ripped off, Barnes and Noble gift certificates are a book lover's best friends -

Afterlight by Elle Jasper (this one ended up on my list totally by accident, I plugged in the wrong, yet similar, title to a book and this one came up, it sounded interesting so I added it)

Lockdown: Escape from Furnace by Alexander Gordon Smith (because I heard it was demented and awesome)

Dracula In Love by Karen Essex (another piece of awesome that was recommended to me)

Handling The Undead by John Ajvide Lindqvist (the author of Let The Right One In, while I haven't read it, I heard it's freaking sweet so why wouldn't this one be guilty by association?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.