Friday, April 6, 2012

Win BLACK DAWN by Rachel Caine!


So what's happened here is Penguin's sent me a nice new, lovely finished copy of Rachel Caine's forthcoming addition to The Morganville Vampires series, BLACK DAWN. The thing is, I haven't read any of the series. Even if I started now, with all the rest of the books I have to read this one would just end up going to waste. I probably wouldn't get to it until next year. That would be bad. How am I going to make it good? By giving it away to someone that's already a Morganville Vampires fan!

To win my copy just fill out the form below.
  • Open to US residents 13 years old and older only.
  • One entry per person per email address.
  • Duplicate entries will be deleted.
  • Entrants must be a follower of Bites via one of the following mediums: GFC, RSS, Goodreads, Twitter and/or Facebook.
  • Giveaway ends April 20th at midnight, EST.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.