Thursday, March 10, 2011

CSN Stores Review Preview

From a laptop messenger bag to a swivel chair to an off the wall clock, CSN has nearly everything you would need to furnish any space you're looking to fill. Whether it's an office or a bathroom, CSN Stores has it.

Now, I've said it before and I say it again: I wouldn't promote something I wouldn't buy myself. I've bought a few things from CSN over the past year and I have to say, they're pretty awesome. The first purchase was a bookcase (that I can't seem to find on the website) and while my dumbass put the legs on backwards initially, it ended up a nice bookcase that's currently holding my book collection. The next purchase was a set of three plant tables to fill some space. They ended up matching my decor perfectly, I didn't have to put them together and now they're sitting nicely in a corner looking pretty.

They're like IKEA when it comes to price but CSN's quality far surpasses anything IKEA would offer. While you're not getting solid oak (at least not in my price range), you're not getting corrugated particle board either.

Now I have a gap in my kitchen. My dog has officially stopped using his crate so I've moved that out of the way. But with that out of the way I've lost the area where I put my bags when I get home (the crate did awesome double duty has a low-lying table). I need something to fill that space. And my bags need a new home because I don't have that much counter space for them to fit. I was thinking something versatile. How about this?

1 comment:

Wrighty said...

I have a couple of things from CSN too and they are great products. It looks like you had good luck with yours as well! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.