Friday, May 21, 2010

Freaky Friday :|: 64


Title: Dark Reunion, The Vampire Diaries #4
Author: LJ Smith
Published: May 1992
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Pages: 320
Summary:

Love Can Kill Elena: transformed, the golden girl has become what she once feared and desired.

Stefan: tormented by losing Elena, he's determined to end his feud with Damon once and for all - whatever the cost. But slowly he begins to realize that his brother is not his only enemy.

Damon: at last, he possesses Elena. But will his thirst for revenge against Stefan poison his triumph? Or can they come together to face one final battle? (from bn.com)

These keep sounding better and better. So long as I keep them detached from everything that is recent it should be fine. No TV series, no market flooded with schmoopy vampire romance. Stand alone, it could be great. I might have to find out for myself.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these books!
I love the t.v shows as well.
I <3 Damon Salvatore!!!

prophecygirl said...

Haha, I love that retro cover. I'm a fan of the TV show, but haven't read the books yet. Will get that sorted soon :)

Emily said...

I have been trying to get a hold of these older copies of this series for years. I think my originals are in a lost closet at my mothers house.
I don't comment as much as I would like but I do love your Freaky Friday posts!

Donna (Bites) said...

Thank you! Try skimming Amazon or PaperBackSwap. I've gotten a lot of my older copies of books from Amazon and I'm getting a lot from PBS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.