Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Winners Are . . . + 200 Followers!

Ok, I have two sets of winners to announce. First off, the winners of the ARCs for School of Fear plus the pins are . . .

Misusedinnocence and Jill of the OWL Blog!!!

Congratulations! And the winners of the ARC book previews for Black is for Beginnings are . . .

throuthehaze and pirate penguin!!!

Even more congratulations! I'll be emailing you all shortly and thanks to everyone who entered!

And yay! I've reached 200 followers! *squee* Another blogging milestone met! *happy dance*

6 comments:

~The Book Pixie said...

Go Sandy! I'm so proud for ya. Congrats to all the other winners too. :D

~Briana

Cindy said...

congrats on the followers :)

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Congrats winners!

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Congrats on the followers! I'm getting close...only about 30 more to go! lol.

Congrats to the winners too..enjoy your books :)

Misusedinnocence said...

Yay!! Thank you so much! =)

Sandy said...

Thanks Bri! :D

Yayz, I'm so happeh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.