Sunday, September 13, 2009

Book Sale Manager Website

Looking for a great used book sale near you? Then try using Book Sale Manger to search your state for a slew of library book sales going on. I searched Connecticut and found that a bunch of libraries were having Friends of sales all within the next month or so and I would have missed them had it not been for the site! To think! Me missing out on cheap books! It's a sin, I tell you.

So check it out if you're in the mood to support your local library and buy some awesome used books at dirt cheap prices. Let me tell you, it's worth the look.

A big thanks to Jessica from Book Sale Manager for contacting me about this. I would definitely love something like this and I think all my readers would too! We're rabid for books, man!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.