Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Twilight T-Shirts You Might Not See Anytime Soon

During one of my fits of insane boredom and procrastination, I came up with some slogans for those of us that aren't, um, too fond of the Twilight series. Sometimes I have a little too much time on my hands.

Forks is for Hogwarts rejects.

Twilight - Setting women's rights back 80 years. Thanks.

Why have plot when you can have Twilight?

Twilight. Spitting on the craft since 2005.

Why have talent when you can have a sparkly dream?

Jealous of Twilight? Like I'm jealous of rabies.

Real vampires have fangs.

Plot holes? How about deep precipes of granite love and glitteriness?

Inconsistent? How about creatively erratic?

Who needs continuity when you have Twilight?

Who needs logic when you have Twilight?

Twilight - Guilty pleasure . . . we're talking 25 to life with no chance of parole guilty.

Team Stalker.

Team Pedophile.

8 comments:

Brooke Reviews said...

These are pretty good. You could probably go to cafepress.com, and actually sell them :)

Anonymous said...

I like the "Twilight Guilty Pleasure" one. Perfect for that Twilight loving significant other, which with my luck will probably end up as my next girlfriend!

:D

Marie said...

Hahahah!! These are hilarious!

Donna (Bites) said...

LOL! Thanks!

Um, yeah, is this bad? http://www.cafepress.com/thedenshaunt

Sonja said...

These are awesome.

prophecygirl said...

LOL. I wouldn't buy one, but they're damn funny! ;)

Steph Su said...

LOL at this one: "Real vampires have fangs."

That's it. Short and sweet.

Unknown said...

wow,good job,I like the twilight t shirt very much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.