Saturday, September 15, 2012

Freaky Friday :|: 172


Freaky Friday is a weekly post highlighting YA horror published between 1980 and 1999, originally inspired by Sharon's (Loves Books and Cats) Flashback Friday.


Title: Zodiac Chillers - Rage of Aquarius
Author: Carol Ellis
Published: July 25, 1995
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers
Pages: 169
Summary:
One by one, grieving and guilty teenagers find themselves slowly dying to be with their dead friend Becky, who reluctantly took up one of their dares, and lost her life as a consequence.  (fantasticfiction.co.uk)
First off, holy crap I didn't realize until now that it's been more than a month since my last Freaky Friday post although that would make sense.  The last post I made was just before I went on vacation at  the beginning of August and then my life exploded a bit when I got back so . . .

Second, this is actually kind of appealing.  Something a bit different from what's out there even now although I'm not sure I get the point of the whole zodiac thing.  I'm sure there's something stringing it together.  Maybe each person who dies is a different sign?  I have no idea but it has my attention.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.