Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Couple Updates and a Roll Call!

Okay, in case you haven't noticed the obvious updates, I've added the Linked Within widget to the bottom of my posts and a new commenting system. I'm trying to make things a little more streamlined and user friendly so hopefully this will help out.

An even bigger update is I've finally sat myself down and figured out the behind the scenes shenanigans to getting my own domain name. I purchased it around the start of the new year but now I've finally redirected. The new domain?


Are you surprised? Ha! I was a little that it was still available. But that's it. Be sure to update your feed readers and whatnot. I'm excited. :)

Now for the roll call. I'm looking for book blogs to add to my blog roll! New, seasoned, whatever, as long as it's a book blog. Just be warned, I do an occasional spring cleaning on it and if you haven't posted in a month, you'll get the ax but I know most of you don't have that problem.

So if you have a blog that you'd like me to add to my blog roll, just leave a comment. Or if you have a recommendation for a blog, leave it as well. I'll add them all up!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.