Monday, September 6, 2010

My Banned Books Reading List



This will be my official post for Steph Su's Banned Books Reading Challenge, part of my month-long Ban This! event, wherein I read banned and/or challenged books for the next, well, just under two weeks. This is the only time I have to dedicate to being able to do this so I figured this little I could do was better than nothing.

I should be able to read and review two books by next Friday, and those books will be -


They've been in my pile for a few months now so what better reason to unbury them and read them up? So look for these two reviews within the next fortnight. If you haven't signed up for either Ban This! or the Banned Books Reading Challenge yet, be sure you do ASAP!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.