Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bodacious Award!


Thanks to Nicole at WORD for Teens, I was bestowed with the Bodacious Blogging Book Reviewers Award! Thank you!
If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don’t forget to tell your picks that they have a blog award!

The last five I read? I don't remember the last five I read! How about I choose 5 at random and we call it even?

Between Library Shelves
A Fanatic's Book Blog
The Ninja Librarian
The Unread Reader
Books By Their Cover

Congrats!

8 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Congrats on this recognition of your bodacious-ness!

Unknown said...

I have a new award for you here.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Congrats on the award! You deserve it!! Thanks for listing my giveaways on your contest page :)

Donna (Bites) said...

Thank you, thank you!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

*bounces* *bounces* *bounces*

Thank You!!!! And I love your blog design!

*big sloppy kisses*
The Unread Reader

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Bites, you are so sweet.

Emily said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I appreciate the award ever so much. Congrats to you as well!

Yan said...

What the --. I thought I commented?? Well it's a bit late, but thanks Donna!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.