Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Books Will Soon Have a New Home

So lately I've been staring at my current "bookcase" and saying to myself, "I really need a new one." Bad. My bookcase isn't actually a bookcase but a DVD case. It's not built to hold a lot of those hardbound books so I have a lot of my paperbacks shoved in there with the hardbounds quickly piling up on top. I'm surprised the thing hasn't crumpled in on itself yet (as the bottom shelf is totally empty.

For a while now I've seen people review CSN products, mainly bookshelves, and if they were giving away credit, I always entered to win because, really, who can't use a new bookcase? Well, my lucky day came today because CSN contacted me to do a product review. Yay! While I am pretty opposed to pimping random products on my blog, bookcases are book-related so why not?

While I could have chosen anything from any of their slew of stores, I chose, of course, a bookcase.


This will be my new lovely shortly. I can't wait! I'm very excited to review it, not to mention weed through all those stores that CSN has! They're like IKEA but better! Considering I'll (finally) be moving into my own place in the fall, I'll have a whole apartment to furnish. From furniture, to desks, bathroom vanity sets and even waterbeds, they have it all. I plan on trolling the site(s) when the time comes for me to pump up my new place.

In the meantime I'll just get to ogle my new bookcase! Stay tuned as I'll have a review for it once I put it together and put all my bookish weight on it. Let's see if it holds up to scruff.

6 comments:

Ailsa said...

It's so pretty! Lucky books ;-)

James Garcia Jr said...

When my second son was born, he "kicked" me out of our third bedroom which had previously housed all of my books. I was forced to box them up. A decade later we moved into our second house which had a fourth bedroom. The best day was when I rolled out those large boxes, put my books back onto a bookshelf and happily destroyed those evil boxes.
Enjoy the new bookcase.
--James

http://jamesgarciajr.blogspot.com/

Donna (Bites) said...

Damn those children! How dare they steal the book room! At least you got it back.

Helen's Book Blog said...

I just got an email from this company asking if I want to review products...what do you think?

Donna (Bites) said...

I'd say for got it, Helen! If I hadn't seen them on a bunch of other blogs, I would have passed as it's not usually my thing. But I'm getting a bookcase out of it so I really can't complain!

Alexia561 said...

How exciting! You picked out a really pretty bookcase too! I've already ordered one and it's scheduled to arrive on Monday, so looking forward to finaly getting my books off the dining room table!

Enjoy your new bookcase!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.