Saturday, January 2, 2010

Freaky Friday :|: 44 (On Saturday)

I didn't entirely forget to post yesterday. I remembered wanting to after posting the winner for the Christmas contest even though it was late. But I forgot in that 3 hour period between posting and shutting off my computer. So I'll give that a half-forgot.


Title: Double Date
Author: Sinclair Smith
Published: November 1996
Publisher: Scholastic, Inc.
Pages: 170
Summary:
As practical jokers Travis and Christie take clean-cut Tracy and Kyle to an abandoned ski lodge, they cook up a story about the place being haunted. Little do any of them know that the lodge is a vicious murderer's hideout. (from bn.com)
You know, anything with bloody scissors on the cover is bound to be good. Granted, this summary sounds the weakest out of all of Sinclair Smith's books but it's guilty by association. The chances of it being at least decent are very high and that alone is worth the read.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOHH sounds scary. I love horror books and the bloody scissors are hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.